Funny Penguin Jokes: 11 Best That Will Make You Laugh & More
Laugh at these funny penguin jokes. I did my best to bring you only the best ones. They’re awesome. So check ’em out now.
None of these penguin one liners are dirty. All of them are clean and awesome. So they’re perfect both for kids and adults. Plus, there’s something else awesome and interesting you’ll find on this page. It may not be as interesting as the fact that penguins poop every 20 minutes, but it’s way more adorable than that fact.
11 Penguin Jokes
Some of the jokes below are penguin puns, but I think you’ll love them anyway.
- What’s a penguin’s favorite place to swim? The South Pool.
- A zookeeper loses his Bible while at work. A week later when he’s feeding the penguins one of them waddles up to him holding his Bible in its beak. “Praise God, it’s a miracle!” Says delighted zookeeper. “Not really,” says penguin “Your name is written on the inside cover.”
- Penguins are the life of any party. They know how to break the ice.
- What are the oldest animals? Zebras and penguins because they’re in black and white.
- Why do polar bears and penguins not get along? Because they’re polar opposites. If you like this penguin joke, you’ll also like these awesome bear puns.
- American politics is like a penguin. It has both a left wing and a right wing. But both wings are only good for flapping and making noises.
- When I meet new people, I always talk about my giant pet penguin. It’s a good icebreaker. Talking about icebreakers, here are 60 Best Tinder Icebreakers You Need To Know.
- What do penguins wear on their head? Ice caps.
- A penguin walks into an airport. A TSA officer stops him and says: “Penguins can’t fly.”
- Why did the two penguins jump when they first met? They were trying to break the ice.
- What does a penguin do when it loses its tail? It goes to a re-tail store.
Adorable Penguin Video
- 11+ Best Father Of The Bride Toasts You Need To Know & More - January 20, 2023
- 11+ Best Man Toasts & More Wedding Tips You Need To Know - January 20, 2023
- 25+ Irish Toasts You Need To Know - January 20, 2023