11+ Best Father Of The Bride Toasts You Need To Know & More
I’m sure you’ll like these father of the bride toasts. Some of them are funny toasts, but most of them are truly heartfelt and moving. So I’m sure your wedding guests will definitely like them.
Table Of Contents
Truly Heartfelt Father Of The Bride Toasts
- “As I stand here today, I ‘m reminded of all the moments that have led us to this day. The day my daughter was born was one of the happiest days of my life. And now, as she marries [groom], I’m filled with joy and gratitude for the love they’ve found in each other.”
- “To my daughter and [groom], I’m so blessed to have been a part of your lives. You have both taught me so much about love and what it means to truly care for someone. I’m so happy that you have found in each other a partner who will be with you through all of life’s joys and struggles. May your love continue to be a shining example for all of us.”
- “My dear daughter, I’m so happy for you and [groom] and I wish you nothing but happiness and love for the rest of your days. Remember to always cherish each other, to laugh together, and to be there for each other through all of life’s ups and downs. I love you both.”
- “To my daughter, my best friend and my rock, today you’re marrying the person who will be by your side for the rest of your life. I’m so grateful for the love you’ve found in [groom]. May your love continue to be a source of strength and inspiration for all of us. I’m honored to be your father and to welcome [groom] into our family.”
For more wedding toasts your friends will definitely like, please have a look at these awesome wedding toasts because they’re too good to miss.
Father Of The Bride Toast Examples
- “To my daughter, the light of my life. As her father, I couldn’t be more proud of the woman she has become. And to [groom], I couldn’t have hand-picked a better match for my little girl. May your love continue to flourish and grow stronger with each passing day.”
- “Today, we are here to celebrate the union of two souls. My daughter and [groom] have found something in each other that completes them and makes them whole. I am honored to be a part of this special day and I wish them all the love and happiness in the world.”
- “As I stand here looking at my daughter, I am reminded of the day she was born and the joy she has brought into my life ever since. I am so grateful for the love and companionship she has found in [groom]. May your love story be one for the ages.”
- “I remember the day [groom] walked into our lives and how he immediately felt like family. I am so happy to see my daughter marry someone who loves and cares for her as much as [groom] does. Here’s to a lifetime of happiness and love.”
- “To my daughter and [groom], the start of your journey together as husband and wife is a new chapter in your lives. May it be filled with love, laughter, and all the happiness that you deserve. I couldn’t be more proud to be your father and the father-in-law to such a wonderful person.”
Funny Father Of The Bride Toasts That Will Amuse All
- “To my daughter, the apple of my eye and the bane of my bank account. I have to say, I’m a little relieved that I no longer have to pay for your dating app subscriptions. But I’m also a little sad that I’ll no longer get the notification “Congratulations! You’ve unlocked a new level of fatherhood.”
- “To my daughter and [groom], I have to say, I was a little worried when [groom] asked for your hand in marriage. But then I remembered, he’s a smart man, he knows the secret to a happy marriage is to always let her have the remote control.”
- “When my daughter was a little girl, I used to dream of the day she would meet her prince charming and they would live happily ever after. And now as I look at her and [groom], I realize my dream has come true, except the prince charming part, he’s more like the jester.”
- “To my daughter, the woman who has made me proud, made me laugh, and made me go broke. I want to say congratulations on finding the love of your life, but let’s be real, you’re just doing this for the free meal and open bar, aren’t you?”
- “I have to say, it’s a little bittersweet, watching my little girl walk down the aisle. On one hand, I’m so happy for her and [groom], on the other hand, I’m going to miss the days when the worst thing she could do was borrow my car without asking.”
Father Of The Bride Toast At Rehearsal Dinner
“Good evening everyone, as the father of the bride, I have the honor of kicking off this rehearsal dinner with a toast to my beautiful daughter [bride’s name]. As I stand here and look at her, I am reminded of the day she was born and the joy she has brought into my life ever since. Watching her grow into the strong, confident and kind-hearted woman she is today, fills me with pride and happiness.[Bride’s name], I couldn’t be more thrilled that you have found your soulmate in [groom’s name]. He is a person of great character and integrity and I know he will always be there to support and love you. I am confident that together you will build a life filled with love, laughter and happiness.
To [groom’s name], I want to say welcome to our family. You have my blessing and I am honored to have you as my son-in-law.
Lastly, I want to thank all of you for being here to celebrate this special occasion with us. Let’s raise a glass to the happy couple and to many years of love and happiness together. Cheers!”
Quotes You Can Use In Your Wedding Speech
- “A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness” – Ben Sirach
- “A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer” – Unknown
- “A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart” – Unknown
- “A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds” – Barbara Alpert
- “A daughter is a gift of love” – Unknown
- “To my daughter, never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be” – Unknown
- “A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous” – Unknown
- “A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend” – Unknown
- “A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future” – Unknown
- “A daughter is a treasure, a joy and a blessing for a lifetime” – Unknown
Disclosure: I used AI to create this post, but I, the human, has put it all together.
If you think the father of the bride toasts you read on this page are better than horrible, please link to this page from your blog; or if you don’t have a blog, please share this page on your favorite social media platform right now.
- 11+ Best Father Of The Bride Toasts You Need To Know & More - January 20, 2023
- 11+ Best Man Toasts & More Wedding Tips You Need To Know - January 20, 2023
- 25+ Irish Toasts You Need To Know - January 20, 2023