55 Funny Garden Puns & Jokes
These are the best funny garden puns and jokes you’ll find. LOL with ’em now or regret missing ’em. In short, you’re in the best place for garden humor. The nature is best enjoyed in the garden and the jokes are best enjoyed on Humoropedia.com, where you are.
This page is perfect for the lazy people who’d rather giggle at jokes than do the yard work. Indeed, why would anyone want to work on his garden when he can just abandon it and then call it a wildlife garden in which the plants become free and go wild? And why would you wanna do it when you would get sweaty working outdoors and the bird flying over you would grin and then poop on you?
Seriously speaking, this page has the best garden jokes for kids and adults. All of these jokes are clean, though some may be considered somewhat rude. So the only hoes you’ll find here are the ones you can use in your garden. But I don’t think you’re disappointed because you’d be visiting a very different kind of website if you wanted other kind of hoes. That’s actually the only joke on this page that you shouldn’t explain to the kids. But the other ones are perfect for telling your kids while you’re enjoying Mother Nature with them.
In any case, this page has more than just lots of text with funny one liner jokes. It also has some awesome bonus content you’ll definitely like. Beautiful garden images are part of it. But there’s also some other awesome content. Please finish reading this awesome page and you’ll see it.
Table Of Contents
The Editor’s Favorite Garden Joke
What money do you need if you want to start your own landscaping business? Hedge fund money.
The Best 19 Garden Puns
Enjoy this hilarious play on words about the garden. Then please share our picture pun to Pinterest. I’m sure you’ll like it because all of these garden puns are both clean and funny; plus, they’re perfect for Instagram captions.
- I started dating the girl across the street. Honestly, lawn-distance relationships aren’t that hard.
- Herb your enthusiasm.
- What happened to the plant in the math class? It grew square roots.
- Many gardeners suffer from hay fever. Isn’t that news a pollen?
- Do you have the thyme? I need to be somewhere around tree o’clock.
- Garden centers are attempting to stem a fall in the sale of fresh flowers by selling non-fresh flowers.
- What did the flower study in college? STEM. If you like this garden pun, you’ll also like these flower puns, so please check ’em out right now.
- What do trees drink? Root beer.
- My local garden centre is doing buy one, get one free on manure. Don’t sniff at this offer.
- I feel sorry for wheelbarrows. They’re always getting pushed around.
- What do you call a bee that can’t make up its mind? A maybee.
- She didn’t date the gardener. He was too rough around the hedges.
- Long thyme no see.
- Why did the gardener plant light bulbs? He wanted a power plant. If you think this pun is funny, you’ll enjoy these plant puns.
- We’re mint to be.
- Why do trees have so many friends? They branch out.
- Do you need some encourage-mint?
- When does a farmer dance? When he drops the beet.
- What’s the easiest way to stop a dog from digging in the garden? Take away his shovel.
If you like the puns you’ve just read, you’ll also like these awesome dog puns.
15 Funny Garden Jokes
- Who has invented botanical garden? The nerd who got lost in the regular garden.
- Who was the first botanical garden visitor? The guy who fell in love with the girl named Botany.
- What socks does a gardener wear? Garden hose. Please share this garden joke image below to Pinterest.
- Why did the horse go behind the tree? To change his jockeys.
- Why was the dad plant angry at the baby plant? The baby plant was so lazy he didn’t even photosynthesize. If you like this joke, please check out these awesome plant jokes now because you’re gonna like them too.
- “I have no plants in my house. They won’t live for me. Some of them don’t even wait to die; they commit suicide.” Jerry Seinfeld
- Where do farmers send their kids to study? Kinder-garden.
- What happens if a packet of seeds is left in a coat? The coat turns into a chia jacket.
- How did human and plants become friends? Their mutual dislike of college botany united them.
- What did the gardener say at Thanksgiving dinner? Lettuce be thankful for garden jokes.
- What’s the name of the gardener’s favorite show? Lawn and order.
- How long does it take for a gardening business to flourish? You have to give it some thyme.
- Why did the gardener quit his job? His celery wasn’t high enough.
- Why does Elton John dislike iceberg lettuce? He’s more of a Rocket Man.
- What would be the gardener’s favorite Beatles song? Lettuce Be.
The Best 3 Puns From Reddit
- As I suspected, someone has been adding soil to my garden. The plot thickens.
- Someone must be planting evidence.
- Keeping digging and you’ll get to the root of it all.
The Best 9 Garden One Liners
- What vegetable do you get when an elephant walks through your garden? Squash.
- What did one hungry plant say to the other plant? I could use a light snack.
- What do you call it when worms eat all of the plants and take over the world? Global Worming.
- If you’re looking for a job, get trained in horticulture. It’s a growing industry.
- What do you call a nervous tree? A sweaty palm.
- How do plants stay in touch? FaceThyme.
- What do you call a tree from another planet? A extra-tree-restrial.
- How did the squirrel get lost in the forest? It took the wrong root.
- I’m making a belt decorated with herbs from my garden. My friends tell me it’s a waist of thyme.
3 Secret Garden Puns
- The press found out there’s a secret vegetable garden in the White House. The White House leaks made headlines.
- I’ve realized the secret to having an herb garden. I just take my thyme.
- Why shouldn’t you tell a secret in a garden? Because corn has ears and potatoes have eyes.
5 Vegetable Garden Puns
- What do you say to loud veggies? To turnip down.
- What’s a corn farmer’s favorite animal? The unicorn.
- What veggie is known to play music in the garden patch? The bell peppers.
- My friend decided to go to school to become a landscaper. They’re teaching cutting hedge technology over there. If you think this garden pun is funny, please check out these school jokes now because you’re gonna enjoy them.
- What do you call a bean that’s envious of another vegetable? A jelly bean.
- Why was vegetable garden happy? It got seed money for growth.
- Who’s considered to be the coolest veggie? A rad-dish.
Video About Garden Gnome
The garden gnome in this video isn’t a magical creature. See this video now to find out what that garden gnome really is. Not only you’re gonna find that out, you’ll also learn an interesting fact about the gardens of the nobility.
- 11+ Best Father Of The Bride Toasts You Need To Know & More - January 20, 2023
- 11+ Best Man Toasts & More Wedding Tips You Need To Know - January 20, 2023
- 25+ Irish Toasts You Need To Know - January 20, 2023