Fall Jokes: 19 Funny Autumn Jokes For Kids All Adults Will Love
These funny fall jokes are perfect both for kids and adults. So please check ’em out now because they’re the best you’ll find.
All of these autumn jokes are clean. And many of them are cute and some of them are corny. Plus, there’s other awesome content about this season of the year you’ll definitely enjoy. Keep on reading to see that content.
Table Of Contents
15 Funny Fall Jokes
- I would tell you an autumn joke but you probably wouldn’t fall for it.
- What is red, orange, and yellow, and doesn’t get hurt when it falls? Autumn leaves.
- How do trees get on the Internet? They log in. If you like this fall joke, you’ll also like these awesome tree puns.
- What do you get if you drop a pumpkin? Squash.
- What do the trees say when they start getting their leaves back in spring? What a re-leaf!
- Why did the pumpkin roll across the road? Because it didn’t have any feet to walk across.
- Why do trees hate tests so much? Because they get stumped on all questions.
- What happens when winter arrives? Autumn leaves.
- How does an ant get down from a tree? He sits on a leaf and waits until autumn. If you like this joke, you’ll love these hilarious leaf puns.
- Why did the scarecrow win the Nobel Prize? Because he was out-standing in his field.
- Why do leaves change color in the fall? Because they want to leaf their old color.
- What is the cutest of all seasons? Awwwtumn.
- How can one tree contact another tree? Through a teleafone.
- Absent without leaves.
- What did the skydiver say in autumn? I love the fall.
If you like the last four funny fall jokes you’ve read, please check out this awesome collection of fall puns now because the last four jokes are from that awesome collection.
3 Most Interesting Autumn Facts For Kids
- Since 1997, Autumn has been one of the top 100 names for girls in the United States.
- Autumn, especially in poetry, has often been associated with melancholia. The possibilities and opportunities of summer are gone, and the chill of winter is on the horizon. Skies turn grey, the amount of usable daylight drops rapidly, and many people turn inward, both physically and mentally.
- Before the 16th century, harvest was the term usually used to refer to this season. However, as more people moved from working the land to living in towns, the word harvest lost this meaning and came to refer only to the activity of reaping. At the same time, autumn, as well as fall, began to replace harvest as a reference to this season.
4 Most Corny Fall Dad Jokes
- What kind of tree fits in your hand? A palm tree.
- Why was the baby strawberry crying? Because her mom and dad were in a jam.
- Why did the kid bring a ladder to school? Because she wanted to go to high school.
- What do you call a boomerang that won’t come back? A stick.
If you’ve enjoyed reading these corny fall dad jokes, you’ll also like these really funny corny jokes.
Do you like the fall jokes for kids you’ve read on this page? If “yes”, please share this page with your friends on social media now because that will help me publish more humorous content for you and everyone else.
- 11+ Best Father Of The Bride Toasts You Need To Know & More - January 20, 2023
- 11+ Best Man Toasts & More Wedding Tips You Need To Know - January 20, 2023
- 25+ Irish Toasts You Need To Know - January 20, 2023