Fall Puns: 27 Most Funny Autumn Puns You’ll Remember & More
These are the best fall puns you’ll find. Everything you know about this wonderful season of the year is made punny here. Check ’em out now. Plus, there’s other awesome content you’ll definitely enjoy.
Table Of Contents
25 Funny Fall Puns
These autumn puns are perfect both for kids and adults because they’re clean. Plus, they’re perfect for Instagram captions because they’re short and witty. Furthermore, many of these puns are cute and romantic enough to be shared with someone you adore.
- Autumn has given me some of my best memories. I am forever grate-fall for it.
- Hay there!
- I’m so corn-fused.
- Gourd of the Rings.
- I’m falling for you.
- You’re so a-peel-ing.
- The robots got married in the fall because they were autumn-mated.
- You really autumn know.
- I only have pies for you.
- I apple-laud your efforts.
- What did the tree say to autumn? Leaf me alone. If you like this pun, you’ll also like these hilarious tree puns.
- Don’t sweat the fall stuff.
- Falling in love with autumn.
- The tree had to go to work everyday this fall because he couldn’t get any autumn leaves.
- Pride comes before the fall.
- My favorite fall outfit is a har-vest.
- Oh autumn, please don’t ever leaf me again.
- I’m feeling gratefall for these autumn days.
- In the magazine polls held this fall, Autumn was declared as the cutest season because it’s awwwtumn!
- Summer is better than autumn? That’s a fallacy.
- You’re so beautiful even the leaves fall for you. If think that this sentence is cute and funny, then you’ll enjoy reading these pick up lines to make her smile.
- How did the struggling leaf get the job? He got the right qua-leaf-ications.
- How can one tree contact another tree? Through a teleafone.
- Why do leaves change color in the fall? Because they want to leaf their old color.
- Absent without leaves.
If you like the last four funny fall puns you’ve read, please check out this awesome leaf puns collection now because those four puns are from that awesome collection.
11 Amazing & Simple Short Quotes About Fall Season
The leaves fall from the trees, the trees change their color, and the birds leave. In short, autumn is the season of changes that mark the transition from summer to winter. And one of the most striking changes is the color change of the trees’ leaves. It’s amazing like the simple short quotes about fall season you’re about to read.
- “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” Albert Camus
- “As long as autumn lasts, I shall not have hands, canvas, and colors enough to paint the beautiful things I see.” Vincent Van Gogh
- “On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me.” Rodney Dangerfield. If you like this funny fall quote about Halloween, you’ll also love this collection of best Rodney Dangerfield jokes.
- “Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.” George Eliot
- “Pumpkin spice lattes are egg nog for morning people.” John Oliver
- “Fall is my excuse for pumpkin everything.”
- “And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.” Oscar Wilde
- “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
- “How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.” George Burns
- “And all the lives we ever lived and all the lives to be are full of trees and changing leaves.” Virginia Woolf
- “Notice that autumn is more the season of the soul than of nature.” Friedrich Nietzsche
The great Friedrich Nietzsche got it right: autumn is the time when the soul sees something invisible in the nature. That something is a combination of both beauty and sadness. Yet, it’s so beautiful we forget our own emotions. Since that quote makes me feel so poetic, a beautiful and elegant autumn poem follows below.
Final Autumn – Annie Finch Poem
Maple leaves turn black in the courtyard.
Light drives lower and one bluejay crams
our cold memories out past the sun,
each time your traces come past the shadows
and visit under my looking-glass fingers
that lift and block out the sun.
Come — I’ll trace you one final autumn,
and you can trace your last homecoming
into the snow or the sun.
Two Of The Best Fall Puns Ever
- What did the skydiver say in autumn? I love the fall.
- Fall arrives and all hell bakes loose.
In my opinion, the second pun is one of the best puns about this season of the year because it combines the mayhem of cooking with the big changes of this season. If you like it and think that many of the fall puns you’ve read on this page are funny, please share this page to Pinterest now because that will help this site grow.
- Bee Puns & Jokes: 47+ Best That Will Buzz You Into A Smile - May 12, 2022
- 45+ Best Funny Cow Puns & Jokes To Make You Smile Away - May 8, 2022
- 45+ Best Funny Tea Puns & Jokes To Make You Smile Away - May 2, 2022