10 Top Alfred Nobel Quotes You Need To Know
1. Lawyers have to make a living, and can only do so by inducing people to believe that a straight line is crooked.
Check out some hilarious Lawyer Jokes
2. Justice is to be found only in imagination.
3. On the day when two army corps may mutually annihilate each other in a second, probably all civilized nations will recoil with horror and disband their troops.
Check out 10 Really Funny Military Jokes that will make you laugh
4. One can state, without exaggeration, that the observation of and the search for similarities and differences are the basis of all human knowledge.
5. If I have a thousand ideas and only one turns out to be good, I am satisfied.
6. The truthful man is usually a liar.
7. I would not leave anything to a man of action as he would be tempted to give up work; on the other hand, I would like to help dreamers as they find it difficult to get on in life..
8. I intend to leave after my death a large fund for the promotion of the peace idea, but I am skeptical as to its results.
Check out some funny Money Jokes
9. Kant’s style is so heavy that after his pure reason, the reader longs for unreasonableness.
10. Contentment is the only real wealth.
Share these Alfred Nobel quotes with your friends right now
This May Be The Reason Alfred Nobel Established Nobel Prizes
When Alfred’s brother Ludvig died, a French newspaper erroneously published Alfred’s obituary. It condemned him for his invention of dynamite, stating that “the merchant of death is dead”. It went so far as to say that “Dr. Alfred Nobel, who became rich by finding ways to kill more people faster than ever before, died yesterday.” Alfred Nobel was disappointed with what he read and concerned with how he would be remembered, so he eventually set aside the bulk of his immense inheritance to establish the Nobel Prizes.
Want more awesome quotes from famous people?
- Bird Puns & Jokes: 45+ Best That Will Chirp You Into A Smile - June 11, 2022
- Owl Puns & Jokes: 25+ Best That Will Make You Smile - June 8, 2022
- Parrot Puns & Jokes: 15+ Best + Few Amazingly Bad Ones - June 7, 2022