Uncle Iroh Quotes: 39 Best Avatar Quotes You Need To Know
Remember the best Avatar scenes with these awesome Uncle Iroh quotes. Unlock the wisdom of Uncle Iroh right now.
There’s much to love about this fictional character from the Nickelodeon’s animated television series Avatar: The Last Airbender. As a teahouse shopkeeper and a retired general of the Fire Nation army, he embodies wisdom and passion. That’s why Zuko’s Uncle Iroh is the source of the most memorable quotes in this show.
Though the firstborn son of Fire Lord Azulon is a secondary character, the Avatar show would be incomplete without this amazing character voiced in the first two seasons by a Japanese-American actor Mako Iwamatsu. And while there are awesome Avatar quotes by other characters, I think you’ll agree after reading this page that the most wise quotes come from Uncle Iroh.
Either way, please finish reading this page and vote for your favorite quote at the end of this page because there are many awesome quotes on this page and pretty awesome bonus content.
Table Of Contents
11 Best Uncle Iroh Quotes
These are some of the best Uncle Iroh quotes you’ll ever read. Please share this page to your favorite social media site if you like them. Thanks in advance.
- Sometimes the best way to solve your own problems is to help someone else.
- Good times become good memories, but bad times make good lessons.
- There is nothing wrong with letting people who love you help you.
- There is nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity. I suggest you think about what it is that you want from your life and why.
- Destiny is a funny thing. You never know how things are going to work out. But if you keep an open mind and an open heart, I promise you will find your own destiny someday. If you like this Uncle Iroh quote, you’ll also like these Brian Tracy motivational quotes.
- Perfection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love.
- While it is always best to believe in oneself, a little help from others can be a great blessing.
- Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.
- Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame.
- It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If we take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale.
- Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time, more wisely.
If you’ve enjoyed these wise Uncle Iroh quotes, I think you’ll also enjoy these meaningful Lao Tzu quotes.
This awesome video is the bonus content I mentioned in the introduction. I’m sure you’ll like it.
5 Uncle Iroh Tea Quotes
Drinking tea is the most favorite activity of this retired general. As a matter of fact, he loves tea so much that in the comic book he uses his authority to declare a National Tea Appreciation Day. That’s how much Uncle Iroh loves this beverage.
Ultimately, he even chooses his tea shop over the Fire Lord’s throne. I know no other fictional character who has done something as extreme as those two things. Therefore, I declare Uncle Iroh the most tea loving fictional character of all time and present to you these Uncle Iroh tea quotes which show that Uncle Iroh is the most awesome teahouse shopkeeper ever.
- Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life’s true delights.
- Sick of tea? That’s like being sick of breathing!
- You’re looking at the rare white dragon bush. Its leaves make a tea so delicious it’s heartbreaking! That, or it’s the white jade bush, which is poisonous.
- So I was thinking about names for my new tea shop. How about the Jasmine Dragon? It’s dramatic, poetic. Has a nice ring to it.
- Ick! This tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice.
If you like these Uncle Iroh tea quotes, you’ll also like these amazing Jack Canfield quotes.
3 Funny Uncle Iroh Quotes
- Zuko, it’s time we had a talk about your hair. It’s gone too far.
- There is nothing wrong with letting people who love you, help you. Not that I love you. I just met you.
- It’s a lovely night for a walk. Why don’t you join me? It would clear your head. Or just stay in your room and sit in the dark. Whatever makes you happy.
If you like these funny Uncle Iroh quotes, you’ll also like these really funny movie quotes.
5 Uncle Iroh Reddit Quotes
These are the most upvoted Uncle Iroh quotes on Reddit. So I’m sure you’ll like these quotes.
- When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.
- Zuko, you must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself.
- You must look inwards and ask yourself, who are you and what do you want?
- No Zuko! Never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts! In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
- Are you so busy fighting you cannot see your own ship has set sail?
8 General Iroh Quotes: Most Inspirational Uncle Iroh Quotes
This retired general of the Fire Nation is a wise man. But the elder brother of Fire Lord Ozai can also be very inspirational. Thus, General Iroh is a true leader even in exile. These General Iroh quotes prove that.
- There are reasons each of us are born. We have to find those reasons.
- Evil and good are always at war inside you, Zuko. It is in your nature, your legacy. But there is a bright side. What happened generations ago can be resolved now, by you.
- The Air Nomads detached themselves from worldly concerns, and they found peace and freedom. And they apparently had great senses of humor.
- Understanding others, the other elements, the other nations, will help you become whole.
- It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur and to seek to restore honor.
- Is it your own destiny? Or is it a destiny someone else has tried to force on you?
- Many things that seem threatening in the dark become welcoming when we shine light on them.
- You have light and peace inside of you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
If you’ve enjoyed reading these inspirational Uncle Iroh quotes, please continue reading this page because there’s more awesome stuff from this Nickelodeon’s animated television series below.
7 Best Avatar Quotes: The Most Awesome Last Airbender Quotes
Uncle Iroh isn’t the only great character in this American animated television series. While Iroh is a very powerful firebender, the characters around him are fascinating too.
Aang and his friends Katara, Sokka, and Toph, not to mention Zuko and Azula, are exciting and well-developed characters worthy of any viewer’s attention. These characters is one of the reasons this show is regarded as one of the greatest animated television series. That’s why this page would be incomplete without these best Avatar quotes that capture the show’s essence.
- “We’ve created an era of fear in the world. And if we don’t want the world to destroy itself, we need to replace it with an era of peace and kindness.” Prince Zuko
- “The way of the sword doesn’t belong to any one nation. Knowledge of the arts belongs to us all.” Piandao
- “The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation. Things you think are separate and different are actually one and the same. We are all one people, but we live as if divided.” Guru Pathik
- “The past can be a great teacher.” Aang
- “It’s easy to do nothing. It’s hard to forgive.” Aang
- “Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t.” Prince Zuko
- “Love is brightest in the dark.” Katara
Want more awesome quotes?
- Bee Puns & Jokes: 47+ Best That Will Buzz You Into A Smile - May 12, 2022
- 45+ Best Funny Cow Puns & Jokes To Make You Smile Away - May 8, 2022
- 45+ Best Funny Tea Puns & Jokes To Make You Smile Away - May 2, 2022