Brian Tracy Motivational Quotes: 65+ Best Ones You Need To Know
Are you wondering how to live a better life? These Brian Tracy motivational quotes are surprising. Yet, they answer that question. Find this answer now.
This page has more than just the best quotes by Brian Tracy. It has awesome bonus content you’ll definitely enjoy. In short, you’ve come to the right place for the best stuff from this Canadian-American motivational public speaker. While he’s the author of many popular books, such as The Psychology of Achievement and Earn What You’re Really Worth, this page does share with you his best motivational work. So please read this page to the end and feel motivated to achieve more than ever before.
Table Of Contents
- Brian Tracy Quote Of The Day
- The Editor’s Favorite Brian Tracy Video
- 9 Brian Tracy Quotes On Leadership
- 9 Brian Tracy Motivational Quotes
- The Editor’s Favorite Brian Tracy Motivational Video
- 9 Brian Tracy Quotes On Success
- Brian Tracy Best Quotes – Part 1
- Brian Tracy Best Quotes – Part 2
- More Brian Tracy Quotes
- Even More Brian Tracy Quotes
Brian Tracy Quote Of The Day
People who take a long view of their lives and careers always seem to make much better decisions about their time and activities than people who give very little thought to the future.
The Editor’s Favorite Brian Tracy Video
9 Brian Tracy Quotes On Leadership
- Leadership is the ability to get extraordinary achievement from ordinary people.
- Refuse to make excuses or blame others. The leader always says, If it’s to be, it’s up to me.
- If you want to be the best, find out what the top people do & do it yourself.
- Imagine no limitations; decide what’s right and desirable before you decide what’s possible.
- Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position.
- Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems.
- The true test of leadership is how well you function in a crisis.
- Leaders are anticipatory thinkers. They consider all consequences of their behaviors before they act.
- Build wisdom and confidence in others by forcing them to think and decide for themselves.
If you like the Brian Tracy quotes on leadership you’ve just read, you’ll also like these insightful Lao Tzu quotes on life.
9 Brian Tracy Motivational Quotes
These Brian Tracy motivational quotes for life are what the doctor ordered. These deep motivational quotes are some of the best inspirational quotes about life and struggles you’ll ever read. They’re perfect for students who’re studying and for adults who’re working. In short, they’re the perfect motivational boost.
- If you have to eat two frogs, eat the ugliest one first. This is another way of saying that if you have two important tasks before you, start with the biggest, hardest, and most important task first.
- The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.
- Invest three percent of your income in yourself (self-development) in order to guarantee your future.
- The most valuable tasks you can do each day are often the hardest and most complex. But the payoff and rewards for completing these tasks efficiently can be tremendous.
- If you expect to be successful, you will eventually be successful; and if you expect to be happy and popular, you will be happy and popular; if you expect to be healthy and prosperous, that is what will happen. Always think and talk positively about the future. Start every morning by saying: “I believe something wonderful is going to happen to me today.” Then, throughout the day, expect the best. If you like this Brian Tracy motivational quote, you’ll also like these inspiring quotes on courage.
- Your most valuable asset can be your willingness to persist longer than anyone else.
- Always choose the future over the past. What do we do now?
- The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you.
- Dare to go forward. Courage is the mark of greatness in leadership.
If you like these Brian Tracy motivational quotes, you’ll also like these motivational Jim Rohn quotes.
The Editor’s Favorite Brian Tracy Motivational Video
9 Brian Tracy Quotes On Success
- The starting point of great success in your life begins, in the simplest terms, when you discipline yourself to think and talk about only the things you want and refuse to think and talk about anything you don’t want.
- Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking: “What’s in it for me?”
- Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution. This gives you a 1,000 percent return on energy.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other. If you like this Brian Tracy quote on success, you’ll also like these awesome optimism quotes.
- You are where you are and what you are because of yourself, nothing else. Nature is neutral. Nature doesn’t care. If you do what other successful people do, you will enjoy the same results and rewards that they do. And if you don’t, you won’t.
- The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term, is the indispensable prerequisite for success.
- Read an hour every day in your chosen field. This works out to about one book per week, fifty books per year, and will guarantee your success.
- Dress for success. Image is very important. People judge you by the way you look on the outside.
- Success equals goals; all else is commentary.
If you’ve enjoyed reading these Brian Tracy quotes on success, you’ll also enjoy these Paulo Coelho quotes.
Brian Tracy Best Quotes – Part 1
- The success you are enjoying today is the result of the price you have paid in the past.
- The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire.
- Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. The bigger your goals and the clearer they are, the more excited you become about achieving them. The more you think about your goals, the greater becomes your inner drive and desire to accomplish them.
- Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
- If you can get yourself to read 30 minutes a day, you’re going to double your income every year.
- No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.
- If you envy successful people, you create a negative force field of attraction that repels you from ever doing the things that you need to do to be successful. If you admire successful people, you create a positive force field of attraction that draws you toward becoming more and more like the kinds of people that you want to be like.
Brian Tracy Best Quotes – Part 2
You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.
Look for the good in every person and every situation. You’ll almost always find it.
Share these Brian Tracy motivational quotes with your friends
Brian Tracy says that your “frog” should be the most difficult item on your things-to-do list, the one you’re most likely to procrastinate on; because, if you eat that first, it’ll give you energy and momentum for the rest of the day. But, if you don’t…if you let him sit there on the plate and stare at you while you do a hundred unimportant things, it can drain your energy and you won’t even know it.
To earn more, you must learn more.
Your life only gets better when you get better.
Check out Wayne Dyer quotes that will help you grow as a person
Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.
Nobody works better under pressure. They just work faster.
Check out Martin Luther King Jr. quotes that will help you understand the truth about life
Never say anything about yourself you don’t want to come true
Today the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears.
Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.
Check out Mahatma Gandhi quotes that will inspire you to live a better life
Your biggest opportunity probably lies under your own feet, in your current job, industry, education, experience, or interests.
A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.
Live your life in every way to earn and keep the respect of the people you respect.
More Brian Tracy Quotes
Excellence/Perfection is not a destination; it is a continuous journey that never ends.
Everyone procrastinates. The difference between high performers and low performers is largely determined by what they choose to procrastinate on.
The way you give your name to others is a measure of how much you like and respect yourself.
One of the very worst uses of time is to do something very well that need not to be done at all.
The biggest mistake we could ever make in our lives is to think we work for anybody but ourselves.
You have within you, right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.
Develop the winning edge; small differences in your performance can lead to large differences in your results.
Commit yourself to lifelong learning. The most valuable asset you’ll ever have is your mind and what you put into it.
It’s impossible to remain angry or blame other people for problems in your life when you are saying: “I am responsible”.
If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.
You cannot eat every tadpole and frog in the pond, but you can eat the biggest and ugliest one, and that will be enough, at least for the time being.
Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and importance, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.
Even More Brian Tracy Quotes
An average person with average talent, ambition and education can outstrip the most brilliant genius in our society, if that person has clear, focused goals
The better you think, the better decisions you make . the better decisions you make, the better actions you take . the better actions you take , the better results you get
Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of very part of your life.
The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some great good.
If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.
An average person who develops the habit of setting clear priorities and getting important tasks completed quickly will run circles around a genius who talks a lot and makes wonderful plans but gets very little done.
Your decision to be, have and do something out of ordinary entails facing difficulties that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else.
Those people who develop the ability to continuously acquire new and better forms of knowledge that they can apply to their work and to their lives will be the movers and shakers in our society for the indefinite future.
Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance.
Enjoyed these Brian Tracy quotes? Then why not share them with your friends?
- 11+ Best Father Of The Bride Toasts You Need To Know & More - January 20, 2023
- 11+ Best Man Toasts & More Wedding Tips You Need To Know - January 20, 2023
- 25+ Irish Toasts You Need To Know - January 20, 2023