15 Best Fox News Jokes
Check out this hilarious collection of Fox News Jokes. They are the best you will find on the Internet. They cover every comedian’s joke about Fox News, including Jay Leno, Jon Stewart, Jimmy Kimmel, and your favorite Conan O’Brien. We are confident you will love these political jokes as much as we do.
1. “This week in Baghdad, four people were arrested for pretending to be journalists. I’ll tell you, this has got all the people over at Fox News nervous.” Jay Leno
2. “A mere five days after shooting a man in the face, Vice President Dick Cheney broke his silence about the incident by submitting to a no-holds-barred grilling at a public press conference. I’m just kidding. … Actually, he sat down with Brit Hume on Fox News for not some much a grilling — more of a teat suckle.” –Jon Stewart
3. “House Majority Leader Tom DeLay says he is innocent of all wrongdoing and is the victim of a plot by the Democrats. Fox News does too; they’ve been spinning this story so hard they had to give the staff Dramamine today.” –Jimmy Kimmel
4. “Roger Ailes, the head of the Fox News Channel, is denying reports that he sent President Bush a letter giving him advice on the war. In his own defense Ailes said I’m not in a position to give anyone advice, I hired Geraldo.” ?Conan O’Brien
5. “A female producer at Fox News has filed a sexual harassment suit against Bill O-O-O’Reilly. She claims he repeatedly talked to her about phone sex, threesomes and masturbation. The last straw was when he asked her if her breasts were fair and balanced.” –Jay Leno
6. “Rupert Murdoch, the owner of Fox News, has announced that he will support President Bush’s re-election. Really, it’s so hard to tell from the news coverage.” Jay Leno
7. “A lot of Republicans have come forward to criticize Howard Dean about his latest comments about the Republican Party. Let me tell you something — if Dean wants to insult you and make outrageous statements he should do what the Republicans do and get a talk show on Fox News.” –Jay Leno
8. Democrats were reluctant to allow Al-Jazeera in their convention, because they thought their coverage would be biased and hostile. Then they realized it couldn’t be any worse than Fox News.” ?Jay Leno
9. “He sat down for a one-on-one with Fox News. Very bold choice. Dick Cheney sitting down with Fox News is like Mrs. Butterworth sitting down with the Pancake Channel.” –Jimmy Kimmel
10. “Here’s the detail I found most interesting: all the television sets must be tuned to Fox News. Wow! Because god forbid he walks into a hotel room, and the TV is on another channel, and he finds out what a sh—y job he’s been doing. He’s got avoid not just CNN and MSNBC, I think Animal Planet is doing stories on that now. … There was one other detail on the bottom of the rider, it was handwritten and somewhat cryptic. He also requests a rifle, some ammo and an old man’s face.” –Jon Stewart, on Dick Cheney’s hotel suite demands
11. “This week the Fox News Channel found out that a man that they had repeatedly interviewed lied about being a Lieutenant Colonel in the Army and he wasn’t a real Colonel at all. Yeah, and they had been interviewing this guy for months. After hearing the news a spokesperson for FOX said, ‘Big deal, Geraldo is not a real reporter.'” Conan O’Brien
12. “Dick Cheney finally answered questions about the hunting accident on Fox News. You know, I think Fox News is a little biased. They called it ‘Interview with a Marksman.'” –Jay Leno
13. “The Bush administration announced that it is starting its own news channel in Iraq so they can deliver the administration’s point of view without any interference. Not surprisingly they are gonna call it the Fox News Network.” ?Conan O’Brien
14. “It seems the Pentagon has been paying Iraqi journalists to promote a pro White House view in Iraqi newspapers. See, luckily, we don’t have that kind of thing here. We have Fox News.” –Jay Leno
15. “There is no word yet on who will fill McClellan’s shoes, although one rumored candidate is Tony Snow, a correspondent at Fox News. In other words, the White House is considering paying a Fox News reporter to tell the public what they want the public to hear. I hope he’s up to the job.” –Jon Stewart
Want More Funny Stuff About Fox News?
Check Out Hilarious Article “Funny News: Fox News Sucks Again”. You will love it, unless you love Fox News.