Windows Jokes: 10 Best
1. Windows Properly Defined
Windows: software that has too many holes but few windows. It is the nightmare of Bill Gates that the less tech-savvy are experiencing on a daily basis.
2. How good Windows 8 is
3. How the Word “Windows” Can Be Properly Used In a Sentence
After setting up Windows Speech Recognition for four hours, the only four words it could recognize were: “Speech recognition is a piece of shit.”
4. The effect of Windows Updates
5. Windows Error Messages
There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed a desire to become a “great" writer.
When asked to define “great" he said “I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, wail, howl in pain, desperation, and anger!"
He now works for Microsoft writing error messages.
6. Q: What if Bill Gates had a dime for every time Windows Vista crashed… A: Oh, wait a minute, he already does.
7. Q: What’s the difference between a virus and windows? A: Viruses rarely fail.
8. Q: What do you call Windows Multitasking? A: Screwing up several things at once.
9. Q: What do houses and Microsoft Windows have in common? A: Bugs come in through open Windows.
10. Q. How many Microsoft vice presidents does it take to change a light bulb? A. Eight. One to work the bulb, and seven to make sure that Microsoft gets $2 for every light bulb ever changed anywhere in the world.