Windows Jokes: 10 Best
Table Of Contents
- 1. Windows Properly Defined
- 2. How good Windows 8 is
- 3. How the Word “Windows” Can Be Properly Used In a Sentence
- 4. The effect of Windows Updates
- 5. Windows Error Messages
- Want More Funny Corporate Jokes? Check out Google Jokes and Starbucks Jokes.
- Got Your Own Hilarious Windows Joke? Send it to us below. We would love to hear from you.
1. Windows Properly Defined
Windows: software that has too many holes but few windows. It is the nightmare of Bill Gates that the less tech-savvy are experiencing on a daily basis.
2. How good Windows 8 is
3. How the Word “Windows” Can Be Properly Used In a Sentence
After setting up Windows Speech Recognition for four hours, the only four words it could recognize were: “Speech recognition is a piece of shit.”
4. The effect of Windows Updates
5. Windows Error Messages
There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed a desire to become a “great” writer.
When asked to define “great” he said “I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, wail, howl in pain, desperation, and anger!”
He now works for Microsoft writing error messages.
6. Q: What if Bill Gates had a dime for every time Windows Vista crashed… A: Oh, wait a minute, he already does.
7. Q: What’s the difference between a virus and windows? A: Viruses rarely fail.
8. Q: What do you call Windows Multitasking? A: Screwing up several things at once.
9. Q: What do houses and Microsoft Windows have in common? A: Bugs come in through open Windows.
10. Q. How many Microsoft vice presidents does it take to change a light bulb? A. Eight. One to work the bulb, and seven to make sure that Microsoft gets $2 for every light bulb ever changed anywhere in the world.
Want More Funny Corporate Jokes?
Check out Google Jokes and Starbucks Jokes.
Got Your Own Hilarious Windows Joke?
Send it to us below. We would love to hear from you.
Liked this page?Then why not get our iOS app from Apple App Store? Then you will have the world's biggest collection of jokes and inspiring quotes right in your pocket, and the app will work faster than the site, so it will save you time and keep you entertained.
Latest posts by Roman Marshanski (see all)
- 7 Best Perception Sport Kayaks On Amazon - July 13, 2017
- Ultimate Inge Lehmann Biography - May 29, 2017
- Ultimate Emmy Noether Biography With Interesting Facts - May 26, 2017