Funny Comics: ‘Alley Oop #5’
Funny Alley Oop Comics in this collection:
1. Wet a way to go… (1 page)
Alley Oop saves his drowning debtor, then has a change of heart.
3. Foreign Entanglement (8 pages)
Alley Oop goes fishing. Finds his girlfriend Ooola with another man. Beats him up.
4. New Twist (3 pages)
Oola makes Alley an ultimatum that she would break up with him if he does not learn how to dance ‘Twitch’.
6. King For A Day (7 pages)
Alley Oop gets more than he can handle when he gets the job of a king.
7. A ‘Barberous’ Act (1 pages)
Alley gets jealous of his girlfriend when the fortuneteller foretells her future.
Characters: Genger Guzzle (Guz), King of Moo; Ooola; Dinny (a dinosaur); Foozy; G. Oscar Boom; Dr. Elbert Wonmug; King of Moo; Umpateedle (Oompa), Queen of Moo; the Grand Wizer of Moo; Alley Oop.
Humoropedia staff notes:
1. We especially like the first story where a man saves his debtor who says he has not remembered about his debt.
2. Our favorite line in this collection is “Romance, what in jumpin blue blazes is that?”