All Humor Comics #9
All Humor Comics in this collection:
1. ‘Princess, if you was in love with a rich man and a poor man… wot would ya do?’ (12 pages)
Kelly Poole swallows a fish bone. He has a surgery to remove it. The doctor forgets his instrument in Kelly’s throat. The result is that Kelly gets a magical voice that can charm any woman, so he gets a contract to sing advertisements on the radio. Everything goes well, until Kelly is hypnotized by a scammer.
2. ‘Why should I worry about these signs?’ (5 pages)
Giddy Goose tries to have a career of glory and fame, by being a tree surgeon.
4. ‘Oh, Hickory, you big, strong he-man!’ (6 pages)
Babe Torso moves to a new town to a start a “physical culture school”. Her bags are so heavy nobody can carry them.
5. ‘I’ll catch you, Crak Pott, if I have to swim clear across the Milky Way!’ (5 pages)
Crack Pott, the crazy villain inventor, locks up everyone in the barn. This barn turns out to be a rocket ship, which he sends all the way to the Moon.
6. ‘I’ve been trying to collect this bill for the past year!’ (5 pages)
Mickey the Moocher gets a chance to pay his bills by catching a criminal.
7. ‘Parson Perkemer… I thought that was you!’ (9 pages)
Fuddly tries to find a person to help, with disastrous consequences for both himself and others.
Content Genre: Adventure; Humor; Funny Animals; Superhero.
Characters: Kelly Poole; Pockets Poole; John; Mary; Miss Jones; Princess of Uran; Swoonata; Joe (villain); Uncle Fuddly; Doc Tobin; Parson Perkemer; Giddy Goose; Mrs. Aselford Ape; Handy Pandy; Mr. Gotrocks; Hickory; Paw; Babe Torso; Atomictot [Tom Tot]; Mr. Tot; Mrs. Tot; Crak Pott (villain); Mickey the Moocher; Joe Moolah (villain); Nate Greeley; Pat Rooney
Humoropedia Staff Notes: We think that comics in this edition are overall pretty good. The first one is a bit overblown though. But if you like over-the-top comedies, you would enjoy it too.