Funny Comic Strips: ‘All Humor Comics #4’
Comic Strips on this page:
1. ‘Gosh, Kelly, ya mean ya got a job as a boxer?’
2. ‘Flash! Scoop O’Dyrt, famous gossip columnist’ Kelly is hired to protect a gossip columnist who has made many enemies.
3. ‘King for a Day’
4. ‘If this is all the thanks I get for helping him out … I’m glad I did!’
5. ‘Paw, this is one time we oughta take first prize!’
6. ‘I’ll remove that ugly grin from your face, Dragon Man!’
7. ‘Oh, boy! I’m gonna see the big city!’
8. ‘When I get through fixing this line, nothing’ll ever make it come down again!’
9. ‘Dog Soap’
Characters: Kelly Poole; Pockets Poole; Count De Franchot De Francois De Paree (first appearance); Joan Bustle (first appearance, flashback); Scoop O’Dyrt (first appearance, death); Broadway Bessie (first appearance, villain); Sugar; Spice (a dog); Handy Pandy; Tommy Termite; Giddy Goose; Billy Billionaire; Crazy Simon; Jeb; Maude Stebbins; Miss Atkins; Atomictot [Tom Tot; also as Dr. Kroaker]; Dragon Man (villain); Hickory; Paw; Franklin (a pig); Mickey the Moocher; Uncle Fuddly; Knute; Hubert; Hubert’s wife.
Content Genre: Sports; Humor; Funny Animals; Superhero.
Data about these comics is a courtesy of the Grand Comics Database under a Creative Commons Attribution License.