Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
If you, however, read the statement above and are sure that content available by means of the Website (as defined in our Terms of Service) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by providing a written notice (“Infringement Notice”) containing the information described below. You can do so by submitting the form below.
If Humoropedia takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to Humoropedia. Please note, however, that email address is not required for many of the Website’s activities, so we may or may not contact the party that made such content available.
Your Infringement Notice may also be forwarded to third parties such as ChillingEffects.org.
Before filling in the form below, make sure you have the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Humoropedia to find and positively identify that content. We require a link to the specific page that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the page – an image, a link, the text, etc – your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Please note that a copy of your Infringement Notice, including any contact information you provide (address, telephone number, and email address), may be forwarded to the user who uploaded the content at issue.