+35 Best Funny Dog Proverbs & Quotes You’ll Find Relatable
Attention all dog lovers! Get ready to roll on the floor and howl with joy because these funny dog proverbs will tickle your funny bone. We’ve got sassy poodles and all the other furry friends covered. So take a break from the doldrums of everyday life and let these funny dog quotes provide dog-inspired hilarity.
Please note: artificial intelligence wrote the introduction you read and almost everything else on this page. The second section consists of the quotes from humans though.
Table Of Contents
- Funny Dog Proverbs
- Mischievous Dogs From The Viewpoint Of A Stand-Up Comedian
- Funny Dog Proverbs In The Style Of Norm MacDonald
- Funny Dog Proverbs In The Style Of Kevin Hart
- Quotes About A Dog’s Loyalty
- One Of The Best Funny Dog Proverbs Ever
- Funny Dog Quotes
- Funny Dog Thoughts
- Chinese Style Dog Proverbs
- What is your favorite funny dog proverb?
Funny Dog Proverbs
Please read this section until end because the best dog proverb is at the end, after four subsections.
- “A dog without a leash is like a fish without a bike.”
- “A well-trained dog brings harmony to its home, unless it’s a poodle, then all it brings is sass.”
- “A dog who fetches well is a joy to behold, unless it’s a toy poodle, then it’s just really cute.”
- “A misbehaving dog is a sign of a bored owner, unless it’s a golden retriever with a gambling problem, then it’s just really good at convincing you to bet on it.” If you like this funny dog proverb, I think you’ll definitely like this list of the best funny toasts ever.
- “A disobedient dog is a sign of a rebellious spirit, unless it’s a pug with a Napoleon complex, then it’s just really good at bossing everyone around.”
- “A dog who digs too much will soon find itself in trouble, unless it’s a dachshund, then it’s just doing its job.”
Mischievous Dogs From The Viewpoint Of A Stand-Up Comedian
- “They say a naughty dog is a sign of a creative mind, and let me tell you, my dog is so creative that he’s convinced me to let him redecorate the entire house in chewed up socks and dirty underwear.”
- “They say a misbehaving dog is a sign of a bored owner, but let me tell you, my dog is never bored, he’s always finding new and creative ways to get into trouble.”
- “They say a destructive dog is a sign of a high IQ, and let me tell you, my dog is so smart that he’s managed to destroy every single one of my shoes without me ever catching him in the act.”
- “They say a disobedient dog is a sign of a rebellious spirit, and let me tell you, my dog is so rebellious that he’s convinced me to let him run for president.”
If you like funny dog proverbs you’ve just read, you’ll also like these 35+ Best Funny Proverbs on a variety of topics because they are totally awesome.
Funny Dog Proverbs In The Style Of Norm MacDonald
I asked artificial intelligence to write dog proverbs in the style of American comedian Norm MacDonald. The result is below.
- “They say a wet nose is a sign of a good time, and I’m not one to argue with a dog’s judgment.”
- “They say a dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself, but let’s be real, he just really loves food.”
- “They say a dog is a man’s best friend, but let’s be real, he’s really just biding his time until he can take over the world.”
- “They say a dog is the only thing that can mend a crack in your broken heart, but let’s be real, he’s just really good at making you feel guilty when you leave him alone.”
If you’ve enjoyed this funniness, please check out these Norm MacDonald jokes right now because you’ll enjoy them too. As a matter of fact, please have a look at them anyway because they are definitely hilarious.
Funny Dog Proverbs In The Style Of Kevin Hart
- “They say a dog is a man’s best friend, but let me tell you, my dog is my best friend and my therapist all rolled into one fluffy package.”
- “They say a wet nose is a sign of a good time, and I ain’t never seen a dog with a dry nose having a bad time.”
- “They say the key to a happy life is a good dog and a full belly, but let me tell you, my dog’s belly is always full and he’s always happy, so I guess that makes me happy too.”
- “They say a wagging tail is the universal sign for love, and let me tell you, my dog’s tail is wagging all the time, so I must be doing something right.”
Quotes About A Dog’s Loyalty
- “A lifetime of loyalty begins with a single tail wag.”
- “A bond of trust begins with a single pat on the head.”
- “A faithful companion begins with a single bark of greeting.”
- “A journey of endless belly rubs begins with a single scratch behind the ears.”
- “A friendship that lasts a lifetime begins with a single wet nose.”
One Of The Best Funny Dog Proverbs Ever
A disobedient dog is a sign of a lack of boundaries, and who doesn’t love a good boundary push?
If you like funny dog proverbs you’ve read on this page, please share this page on social media right now.
Funny Dog Quotes
- “You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘Wow, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!’” Dave Barry
- “Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.” Groucho Marx
- “What do dogs do on their day off? Can’t lie around — that’s their job.” George Carlin
- If you see two life forms, one of them’s making a p**p, the other one’s carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge?” Jerry Seinfeld
- “If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail.” Fran Lebowitz
If you like these funny dog quotes, I’m sure that you’ll also like these 41 best funny movie quotes ever.
Funny Dog Thoughts
- “Why chase mice when you can chase laser pointers?”
- “A wet nose is a sign of a good time.”
- “If it’s not covered in mud, it’s not worth playing with.”
- “A wagging tail is the universal sign for ‘Please pet me!'”
- “Belly rubs are the ultimate form of currency.”
- “The best part of waking up is a fresh batch of treats.”
- “Fetch is just a fancy way of saying ‘throw and retrieve until I’m tired.'”
- “Why go for a walk when you can go for a run?”
- “Life is too short to pass up a good nap.”
- “Bones are like potato chips, you can never have just one.”
Do you think these funny dog thoughts are awesome? Then I suppose you’ll also like these 35+ Funny Sayings So Ridiculous You’ll Never Repeat Them.
Chinese Style Dog Proverbs
I asked artificial intelligence to imitate the wisdom of ancient Chinese culture. These proverbs are the result.
- “A dog with a wagging tail is a sign of good fortune.”
- “A good dog is worth a thousand cats.”
- “The wisest dog is the one who barks the least.”
- “A well-trained dog brings honor to its owner.”
- “A dog who fetches well is a joy to behold.”
- “A dog who digs too much will soon find itself in hot water.”
- “A good dog is worth a thousand chicken nuggets.”
- “A wise dog does not chase its own tail.”
- “The key to a happy life is a good dog and a full belly.”
Please spread the joy by sharing this page and all of its funny dog proverbs on social media. Trust us, your followers will thank you for it, and who knows, you might even get a few new followers out of it.
- 11+ Best Father Of The Bride Toasts You Need To Know & More - January 20, 2023
- 11+ Best Man Toasts & More Wedding Tips You Need To Know - January 20, 2023
- 25+ Irish Toasts You Need To Know - January 20, 2023