7. What do Black Friday shoppers and the Thanksgiving turkey have in common? They know what it’s like to be jammed into a small place and stuffed.
9. Probable Headline: “1000 Americans killed trying to get Twinkies on Black Friday.”
10. ‘Black Friday’ came earlier this year for me because my TV was stolen.
11. Black Friday is a scam. You should be mad they overcharge you 364 days a year.
12. Black Friday: A day Americans are willing to kill over materialistic things just a day after celebrating what they’re already thankful for.
13. Small Business Owner Fighting For Customers On Black Friday
A small business owner was dismayed when a brand new corporate chain much like his own opened up next door and erected a huge sign which read BEST BLACK FRIDAY DEALS. He was horrified when another competitor opened up on his right, and announced its arrival with an even larger sign, reading LOWEST BLACK FRIDAY PRICES. The small business owner panicked, until he got an idea. He put the biggest sign of all over his own shop-it read… MAIN ENTRANCE.
Liked these funny Black Friday jokes? Then share them with friends. They would thank you.
Then why not get our iOS app from Apple App Store? Then you will have the world's biggest collection of jokes and inspiring quotes right in your pocket, and the app will work faster than the site, so it will save you time and keep you entertained.
This post has been created by Roman Marshanski, the founder of this site. He loves film, comedy, and innovative technology. He believes in bringing about positive change to the world through good-natured humor and innovative technology. If you enjoyed reading this page, follow him on Google+ or Pinterest for more awesome content.