15 Best Jokes About White Supremacist Barack Obama
If you are visiting our site from iPhone or iPad...
Download our awesome iOS app from Apple App Store while it's free. It's free for a limited time only.
1. Barack Obama is a white supremacist who has undergone a skin color operation to discredit African American population.
2. You don’t call Obama ‘stupid’. He is too stupid to be called stupid.
3. Obamacare is Obama’s successful attempt to care. Can you imagine what happens when he fails?
4. Two hundred years from now, the five-letter word ‘Obama’ will become the world’s most offensive term.
5. If Barack Obama were of other ethnicity, he would be a retarded son of George Bush.
6. If you never heard of Obama’s diet, you should try it. You make stupid political decisions, then stress out so much you can’t eat.
7. If you ever tried being a president of any country, you would’ve known that the best way to make a good decision is to put Obama in your shoes and do the exact opposite of what he would do.
8. Putin is evil but shrewd. Obama is dumb but not as dumb as Joe Biden.
9. ‘Breaking Bad’ was inspired by Obama’s foreign policy. Then the writer decided to distance himself from Obama’s failures. They were too much even for TV.
10. “Somebody threw a book at President Obama. If you’re trying to scare a president by throwing a book at him, you’re one president too late.” —David Letterman
11. “Today, by the way, is our president, President Obama’s, one-year anniversary in office. I looked it up. Traditionally on the first anniversary, you give paper, so, I got him his birth certificate.” —Jimmy Kimmel
12. “President Obama just held his first monthly bipartisan meeting and said that working together on jobs would be a good place to start. You know where else would have been a good place to start? A year ago.” —Jimmy Fallon
14. “Did you see this on ’60 Minutes’ last night? Michelle Obama is planting a vegetable garden on the White House lawn. You know the economy’s bad when the Obamas are afraid of running out of food.” —Jimmy Fallon
15. “Many people are complaining, though, that Obama is becoming too scripted. Last night, he was having an intimate moment with Michelle, and she said, ‘Wait, are you reading the teleprompter?’ ” —Jimmy
Then why not get our iOS app from Apple App Store? Then you will have the world's biggest collection of jokes and inspiring quotes right in your pocket, and the app will work faster than the site, so it will save you time and keep you entertained.