33 Famous Bruce Lee Quotes
If you are visiting our site from iPhone or iPad...Download our awesome iOS app from Apple App Store while it's free. It's free for a limited time only.
1. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
2. Don’t fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.
3. As you think, so shall you become.
4. Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system.
5. Real living is living for others.
6. Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory.
7. The doubters said,
“Man can not fly,”
The doers said,
“Maybe, but we’ll try,”
And finally soared
In the morning glow
Watched from below.
8. The possession of anything begins in the mind.
9. Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.
10. Obey the principles without being bound by them.
11. A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.
12. To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.
13. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
14. Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
15. The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
16. To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.
17. You just wait. I’m going to be the biggest Chinese Star in the world.
18. Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
19. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
20. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.
21. It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.
22. Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.
23. Take no thought of who is right or wrong or who is better than. Be not for or against.
24. A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
25. I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
26. All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.
27. Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
28. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
29. Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.
30. If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
31. To me, the extraordinary aspect of martial arts lies in its simplicity. The easy way is also the right way, and martial arts is nothing at all special; the closer to the true way of martial arts, the less wastage of expression there is.
32. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
33. Not being tense but ready.
Not thinking but not dreaming.
Not being set but flexible.
Liberation from the uneasy sense of confinement.
It is being wholly and quietly alive, aware and alert, ready for whatever may come
Liked these Famous Bruce Lee Quotes? Then share them with all your friends. They would definitely thank you.Check out Amazon Holiday Toy List right now so you could save on your kid's holiday gifts