Independence Day Jokes: 10 Funniest
Check out these 10 Funniest Independence Day Jokes we have found for you. They are the best Internet has to offer. You will laugh.
1. What dance was the most popular in 1776? Indepen-dance.
2. What did one firecracker say to the other firecracker? My pop’s bigger than your pop.
3. Which colonists told the most jokes? Punsylvanians.
4. What’s the difference between a duck and George Washington? One has a bill on his face, the other, his face on a bill.
5. Teacher: “Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?” Student: “On the bottom.”
6. Does China have a 4th of July? Of course, it comes between the 3rd and 5th.
7. What’s red, white, blue, and green? A patriotic pickle or turtle.
8. Where did George Washington buy his hatchet to chop down the cherry tree? At the chopping mall.
9. The Fourth of July weekend was coming up, and the nursery school teacher took the opportunity to tell her class about patriotism. “We live in a great country,” she said. “One of the things we should be happy is that, in this country, we are all free.” One little boy came walking up to her from the back of the room. He stood with his hands on his hips and said: “I’m not free. I’m four.”
10. Let’s enjoy one of the last Independence Days before our complete dependence on China.
11. Ulysses Grant was not only an accomplished general and US President. He also was very famous for his drinking habits. Let’s hope his habits are fulfilled in the other world.
12. Let’s hope the next year the plastic flags we wave are produced in Paris, Texas, not Paris, China.