7 Top Lucille Bluth Quotes You Need To Know
If you are visiting our site from iPhone or iPad...Download our awesome iOS app from Apple App Store while it's free. It's free for a limited time only.
1. Waitress: Plate or platter?
Lucille: I don’t understand the question and I won’t respond to it.
2. Michael: Tell me the truth. There’s been a lot of lying in this family
Lucille: And a lot of love.
Michael: More lies.
3. Gob: [talking about his new boat] The Seaward.
Michael: You’re not getting a boat.
Gob: [doing rock, paper, scissors] One, two, three.
Michael: You’re not gonna do it…
[does rock] Michael: .
Gob: Paper covers rock.
Michael: Fine, but rock sinks boat.
Lucille: [entering room] Michael.
Michael: Just a minute mom.
[to GOB] Michael: . Get rid of the Seaward.
Lucille: I’ll leave when I’m good and ready.
Share these Lucille Bluth quotes on social media
4. [Lucille replaces Lupe with a robot vacuum cleaner, then catches Buster in bed with it] Buster: Well, what do you expect, mother?
[holds up his hook] Buster: I’m half machine. I’m a monster.
5. Lucille: You tricked me.
Michael: I *deceived* you. “Tricked” makes it sound like we have a playful relationship.
6. Michael Bluth: [calling from prison, talking about his brother, Gob] I’ve got a nice hard cot with his name on it.
Lucille: You would do that to your brother?
Michael Bluth: I said “cot”.
7. Narrator: For the first time, Lucille prays…
Lucille: [Praying] Take something else from us. Do whatever you have to to keep my boy from going to war.
Narrator: And Buster is on his way when he decides to pursue a long-delayed rite of passage…
[Buster swims in the ocean] Person: Loose seal. Watch out for loose seal.
Buster: [Thinking he means Lucille] I don’t care about Lucille. She lies.
Narrator: …and then a seal bites off his hand.
Liked these Lucille Bluth quotes from Arrested Development? Then share them with everyone you know