22 Joe Cocker Quotes
If you are visiting our site from iPhone or iPad...Download our awesome iOS app from Apple App Store while it's free. It's free for a limited time only.
- I’ve been touring now since about ’68.
- I was in Germany when the wall came down.
- Unfortunately I was in New York when 9/11 happened.
- I love songs that have a rocking and grooving feeling.
- Over the years, I’ve worked with just about everybody.
- Europe is usually where I am usually galloping around.
- It’s nice to get a response from the artists that I cover.
- Yeah, one of the main ways is for songs that make me want to move.
- God, I’m just a fat bald guy, 60 years old, singing the blues, you know?
- I had a job when I was 16 at a gas fitter, which was a bit like a pipe fitter.
- I would like to be able to do a song with Ray Charles, before we both get too old.
- It’s all a matter of hearing what I like and seeing if I can make it fit into my style.
- Once you get into entertaining a quarter of a million people, it’s a very weird place to be.
- The world is a tougher place to live in than it was back then, as we come into the computer age.
- Back then, I, most rockers loved Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis… you know in the ’60s.
- Well, we have this place in Telluride, Colorado. It’s somewhere I can just get away and relax and think.
- I have always been a sucker for ballads, but you have to be careful these days, you can’t overload people.
- Well, over the years, I’ve developed a stable of songs of which I’m known for and never get tired of singing.
- Don’t go on American Idol, I think you’ll spend the rest of your life living it down and I think it’s getting kinda scary, isn’t it?
- Some of the songs I do once in a while that I kinda… my set list is basically like my hits, there is a good reason why they are there; people really like them.
- It’s interesting, as I said on the last tour in America, the audience actually came out, they had to have been the kind of fans who listened to my music via their parents, you know what I mean?
- I have sung to large crowds since then, and there is a feeling that once you get over 100,000 people, you kind of lose the control element, you don’t know if you are really getting through or not.
Liked these Joe Cocker Quotes? Then why not share them with your friends? They would thank you.
Liked this page?Then why not get our iOS app from Apple App Store? Then you will have the world's biggest collection of jokes and inspiring quotes right in your pocket, and the app will work faster than the site, so it will save you time and keep you entertained.
Share the joy